-
February 9th, 2001, 05:25 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
-
February 9th, 2001, 07:53 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Uggg .. NO! 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
February 9th, 2001, 03:42 PM
#13
-
February 9th, 2001, 04:20 PM
#14
Inactive Member
maybe thats not really his dog either *L*
-
February 9th, 2001, 06:55 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I had a fake dog once......past...I pictured you with black hair..*G*..Funny how no one ever looks like you have them pictured eh?...and some dont even look like themselves..*L*
-
February 10th, 2001, 11:33 AM
#16
Inactive Member
*Knows what Past7 looks like...*G
-
February 12th, 2001, 02:02 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
I don't think I can survive knowing that a guy who looks like that, lives in the same city as me *L* .... who was it that said hot diggety dog?? Took the words right outa my mouth *L*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
February 14th, 2001, 06:00 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Damn! WTF? Did he cut that out of GQ or somethin'??
*runs with scissors to the nearest magazine stand*
'Bout time I got me a new look *lmao*
-
February 15th, 2001, 10:25 AM
#19
Inactive Member
You guys are suck assholes, that is so not a picture out of GQ!!!
Goddamn it, it's one of those pics they have when you get your hair done. Without a doubt you know those mags where you pick how you want your hair and show it to the barber.
and fuck i cannot sleep....FUCK....that's all i have to say about that.
-
February 15th, 2001, 12:15 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks